Girls Program, Grades 3-8
The Girls Lacrosse program is a competitive, inter-town spring program for Devils Lacrosse Club girls in grades 3-8. This program provides instruction in the fundamentals of lacrosse. The girls program plays in the JGLA.
- Promote interest in and grow the “Women’s Game” of lacrosse in New Jersey.
- Adhere to the principle rules of the game as established by USA Lacrosse.
- Enable and encourage competitive levels of lacrosse that reflect sportsmanship, skill and respect among players, coaches, parents, officials.
- Ensure the safety of our players.
- Increase the knowledge and ability of our coaches who can, in turn, teach our players more effectively.